Monday, May 21, 2012

Celebrating the Birth of my Best Becca

It’s Becca’s birthday today!! Unfortunately she’s in Toronto and I’m in Kitchener but I’ll be seeing her next weekend for a celebration of EPIC proportions (ok, so we’ll probably end up drinking Fruli and champagne whilst watching Superbad with our friend Erica but it’s still epic to us!). I got her a couple of little things as gifts but there is one handmade item that I couldn’t resist sharing a tad bit early. Behold, the “olive you”!


I didn’t come up with this idea on my own. There are a bunch of similar sentiments on pillows, bags, prints, etc. throughout etsy but when I saw it I knew it was perfect. So here’s to you my dearest Becca, I am thrilled that you exist in the world and can’t wait to belt out These Eyes next Saturday with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment