Wednesday, May 30, 2012

#13 - Manicure/Pedicure

I had an absolutely awesome weekend with my friends and I even managed to cross something of my list (granted it was one of the easier ones). My sweetheart is off exploring Europe and I'm missing him hideously so to cheer me up on Saturday Becca and I went to Ruby Nails and I got my first ever manicure/pedicure. Um, it was kind of awesome.


We got to sit in massage chairs and pick out colours from like 100 different nail polishes and now my nails look so pretty! I don’t want to become one of those girls who has her nails done every week but I will certainly be back again. It's amazing what a night with some girlfriends can do to improve your mood. What an excellent start to my list, I hope the rest are just as fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment