Monday, June 11, 2012

My Boyfriend’s Back

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but I’ve been busy catching up with my fella who just returned from Europe! He went on a whirlwind 14 day tour of Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, and Rome with our friend Josh.


I missed him dreadfully and I can’t wait to put up some of the amazing pictures he took in our new home. I think he got a little bit tired of my constant wistful sighing while he shared his pictures but they were just so beautiful and romantic and wonderful.


The next few weeks are going to be very busy ones with us packing and moving to our new home but I’ve been working on a couple of little things that I’ll be sharing over the next few days. I can’t believe that two weeks from now I’ll have my very own home studio to create in! Big exciting changes going on in the Thimble Thief world!

No comments:

Post a Comment