Saturday, January 14, 2012

My God-Doggie Walter

One of the many projects I made over Christmas was a little bulldog ornament to commemorate my god-doggie Walter’s first ever Christmas. 


Walter is the puppy of my best-friend Becca and certainly deserves to be eternally commemorated in felt. I based this little guy completely off various photos of Walter and I think I really captured his overall silly, absurd, and still very much dignified personality. 


Since I won’t get to see Becca until tonight, I’m not sure yet how she likes her surprise but I hope she’ll be thrilled (and Wally too!).

2 comments:

  1. Grace, you are amazing. I love that you included this ridiculous photo of him in this post.
    I must say, words cannot describe how much I love the ornament you made. It has become a year-round ornament and will never be taken down.
    Thank you so much for this amazing present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you and Wally like it, he's a difficult man to capture in felt!

    ReplyDelete