Monday, February 17, 2014

Microsoft Surface and Skating

So for Valentine’s Day this year my sweet Matt (and my wonderful parents) joined forces and got me an awesome tablet (though Matt gets angry when I call it that because he says it’s actually a tiny laptop). It was WAY too much for Valentine’s so it’s also going to be for my upcoming 29th birthday. I’m still trying to figure out everything awesome this little guy can do but so far I’ve fallen deeply in love with a program called FreshPaint


It’s basically just the program paint x 1,000,000. And since I have a little pen with my tablet it’s like I’m just drawing/painting on a piece of paper. I can’t wait until I’m in meetings at my new job and appear to be diligently taking notes but I’m actually drawing a skating rink. 


Oh and on that note, I’ve joined a hockey team (though, I still scream slightly when the puck comes near me) and can almost skate backwards. I've never had hockey skates before, only figure skates, but I love them. Happy Family Day all my Ontario readers! Matt and I are off to the rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment