Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

I have never been this busy. Never. With my new job (which I adore) and wedding planning (just over 6 months to go!) it seems impossible to have a free evening to myself. Luckily, I think I’ve found some paper flowers which may do for the wedding. 


Matt has also undertaken a crazy exercise regime, he’s at the gym pretty much every single day! But don’t worry, he’s still my dorky sweetheart. 


Oh, and did I mention we’re shopping for our first home? Also, old homes don’t have closets, I’m learning so much! Busy busy Thimble Thief household. Ok, lets mellow from the craziness, here’s a bunny: 


So as far as wedding stuff is concerned, Matt and I have assembled our invitation pockets and embossed them on our very own. I may have done the bulk of this work whilst watching Silence of Lambs which infused the entire undertaking with undertones of horror, but helped keep me from feeling overly girly. And yes, those are my feet, and yes, my tights matched our invites. 


We also spent a fun weekend in Toronto and went to the new aquarium were where saw a a tank full of these happy little guys! I promise I'll be back before another 2 months go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment