Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Random Wednesday Wants

There’s no rhyme or reason to the below wants. Just things I think are really pretty right now, or things that make me excited for autumn! Unfortunately we’re going through a mini-heat wave which is making it feel decidedly unautumn-ish. Luckily, the forecast for Friday is cool and grey, bring it on September!


1. Notebook A5 – Et Mamu 2. Dolly the Sheep Embroidered Wool Felt Necklace – Knit Knit 3. Three little bows – Be Something New 


4. Felt Leaf Brooch Harvest Trio – The Felt Boutique 5. Bike Fox Handwarmers – Warm Yourself 6. Antique Victorian Locket – My Booms

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gracie,

    Thanks so much for including my felt brooch in this collection of stunning items! Your blog is beautiful...I am really glad I stumbled across it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete