Thursday, September 5, 2013

#8) BAM!

While you’re reading this post, please have ‘Eye of the Tiger’ playing in your head. I did it!!! 365 days of photos have been taken! This has been a pretty big week for crossing things off my list what with Velma and now this. I must admit, this was an extremely fun challenge (especially once friends got behind the undertaking). There were lots of pictures of my wonderful and super handsome fellow (this is only a sampling):


I seem to have taken an unreasonable number of the sunset/pretty skies: 


Of course there were lots of my favourite little critters (only some featuring alcohol): 


Finally, there were a bunch of mini-themes that were found throughout, including my puppy, my ring, and my feet! Unfortunately whenever I took pictures of my feet, I always thought of that Lost in Translation quote “I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses... taking pictures of your feet.”  Oh well. 


I think my favourite thing about taking the pictures though was capturing an entire year of seasons. Looking back through pictures I’d taken the month before always reminded me that whatever season it was wouldn’t be forever. Yay, all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment