Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Water Wants

I’m pretty sure not a single summer has passed that I haven’t swam in one of the Great Lakes. My sister and I have always been the crazy Canadian girls swimming in freezing water up north with foreign tourists staring in disbelief, the little girls being called in by lifeguards because we’d gone out way over our heads, we love the lakes. I think my happiest days have been spent getting knocked over by huge waves with my big sister. So for this Wednesday Wants entry, to commemorate the end of summer (hopefully!), I thought I would go with a lake theme:



1. Glimmer – Lupen Grainne 2. Sea Green Chalcedony – Form and Funktion 3. Smocked Up – Cricket Capers


4. How Strange It Is Banner Necklace – Rare Indeed 5. Wave Rider Cotton Tea Towel – Pickering Linen Co. 6. Seaglass Mermaid Tears from English Coast – North Sea Treasures 7. Schumacher Betwixt in Water Decorative Pillow – Pop O’ Color

1 comment:

  1. I miss the Great Lakes. Also for some reason autocorrect wanted to change great to depression.

    ReplyDelete