Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fake Fall and Kingston Trip

Has anyone else already switched their brain to Fall? For me I think it’s a combination of things. I’ve been doing some painting for our wedding website lately and since we’re getting married in the late Fall, the paintings have been full of pumpkins, gourds, brown paper parcels, and pinecones.


Also the weather so far this summer has been cool and grey. Even though it’s mid-August , it could just as easily be mid-September and I’m absolutely loving it! On another exciting note, Matt and I are planning a trip to Kingston next month and I couldn’t be more thrilled.
 

Kingston has always been one of my favourite cities. I lived there a few years ago and it was sort of like a dream. By day I could be found working in the basement of a Health Care museum cleaning old artifacts and by night I was leading ghost tours through national historic sites (I got to wear a cape and carry a lantern, it was amazing).
 

I rode my bicycle everywhere and if I ever got bored there were ferry rides to Wolfe Island, weekend flea markets, and Thousand Island boat cruises. I’ve made a point of going back to Kingston at least annually since I moved away and every time it’s as wonderful as I remember it.  I can’t wait for our trip!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment