Thursday, August 8, 2013

Frustrated Lazybones

Sigh, I feel like I haven’t been productive at all lately. I get home from work and there are a million things I want to do but instead I play computers games, or watch tv, or pester Matt while he’s trying to study for a certification (because if I can’t be productive, why should he? hehehe).


I want to make progress on our wedding website, finish our save the dates so we can get them printed, work on my niece/nephew’s baby quilt, and actually have some time to learn how to use my sewing machine! Ugh, there just aren’t enough hours in the day, especially when I work full-time and have friends and a fiancĂ© I like spending time with. I get why most of the crafty blogs I follow are run by either stay-at-home or work-from-home ladies.


This weekend my future in-laws are coming up for a visit and I’m hoping my extremely crafty mother-in-law will help me figure out my sewing machine at least a little bit. The pictures in this post: 1) some new piggy fabric I got 2) a little children’s plate set with blue birds from a local antique market 3) real cabbages growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment