Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Neighbour Totoro

I saw My Neighbour Totoro for the first time a few weeks ago and promptly fell irrevocably in love with it. Everything about this movie is perfect and represents exactly what childhood was, is, and should be. If you’re planning to see it please make sure you see the Japanese one with English subtitles, it’s so much better than the dubbed version.


In honour of my new favourite movie I created three Totoro ornaments! I made up the pattern on my own and decided to feature Totoro and his two fellow woodland spirits (I thought the cat bus might be a bit too ambitious). I think these will look very sweet hanging over my bed on three little hooks.


Don’t you ever wish after you see a wonderful movie that you could go back and see it again for the first time? That’s how I feel about Totoro.

1 comment:

  1. Three wee little cute butts! Must watch Totoro.

    ReplyDelete