Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Bunting Celebration


I’ve had an excellent week so far full of friends, trip planning, and a job interview (yippee!). What is more appropriate than to celebrate with some bunting? Faith at OrdinaryMommy makes some very sweet felt bunting. All of her pieces are hand-cut and hand-stitched (no adhesives, yay!) and are all designed by Faith.The other really nice thing about buying from Faith is that a portion of each sale is donated to charity!


I have to admit that I’m slightly obsessed with bunting right now and I’m attempting to convince my sister it belongs everywhere at her wedding. If I am unsuccessful in that pursuit, which is inevitable, I think I may comfort myself with this sweet lace and bunting necklace. I hope you all have something to celebrate this week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment