Friday, May 27, 2011

New Felt Friday!

A couple of weeks ago I ordered two packages of 45 9x12 inch sheets of felt from Renae at Benzie Bazaar. Renae offers 70 different colours and lets you pick whatever colour combination you want. The felt just arrived and I am thrilled with it!! The colours are rich and vibrant and the wool blend felt is thick and strong, perfect for crafting.  


Renae was great throughout the whole process too, she was quick to answer my questions and the parcel shipped really quickly all the way to Canada! 


Do you ever receive supplies and they look so pretty that you almost don’t want to do anything with them? That’s how I feel right now, like my felt is a new box of crayons. Hopefully I’ll get over this feeling soon so I can post some of the creations I make from this lovely felt!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to what you make next. Your chicken pox owl is adorable. Perhaps I will send you a picture of her with my stethascope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Love it! So glad you are too!

    ReplyDelete