Friday, October 19, 2012

Picture Round-Up

As those of you who follow me on Pinterest and Twitter know, Number Eight on my list is chugging along nicely. So far I’ve taken 42 days’ worth of pictures (some more inspired than others) and it’s been a lot of fun! This project has led to daily afternoon walks with co-workers, arguments with friends about which should be the photo for the day, and some 11:45pm panic moments in bed when I realise I need to go shoot something quick!


Fall is my favourite time of year and it’s been wonderful to capture some of my much-loved colours and scenes of the season through this project. Just 323 photos to go! Happy Friday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea, and leading to wonderful pictures. I am envious of your fall colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they have Fall in the Prairies? Oh wait, of course not. You live in Kansas before Dorothy gets to the techno-colour Land of Oz! Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete