Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Camera Thief

My boyfriend has stolen my camera! So despite the fact that I made some very cute little sushi brooches on the weekend I can’t show them to you all yet. He’s in the middle of documenting the new computer he’s building so I get why he stole it but I’m still grumpy so I’m keeping his recipe book hostage until he gives it back.


Yesterday, finding myself both camera-less and boyfriend-less, I went for a drive in nearby Guelph through a particularly gorgeous old neighborhood. Despite potentially looking like a bit of an oddball (which has never really bothered me) I snapped a few pictures with my blackberry of some of my favourite homes.


If anyone had been in their yards yesterday all they would have seen is a little red car crawling down their street with audible wistful sighs coming from within. They’re dreadfully romantic homes, don’t you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment