Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Whale of a Time

So the last project I wanted to finish up before diving into my new felted wool supply was this petite whale brooch. In the near future I’ll be starting lifeguard training (just for fun!) which was making me think about swimming lessons when I was little. 


I don’t know about you guys but I got to the seahorse level before they switched to the colour system. Anyway, seahorses aren’t easy to sew it turns out so I went with a whale instead. I’m heading back home for the weekend to spend time with friends and family but I’ll have some new projects with my new felt up next week!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! What are you planning to do with these? Are you going to open up an Etsy shop eventually? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Maybe...Now that things are getting into a routine at work I should be able to devote some more time to crafting!

    ReplyDelete