Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shoe Dilemma

My goodness the past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind for Matt and I. Today’s the first day I feel like I’ve been able to take a deep breath! There have been dinner parties, stitches (not the fun bunny kind), job interviews, hockey games, and crazy projects at work; it has been ridiculous. On a wedding related note (less than a year away, ahhhh!), I'm in love with the following Modcloth shoes and would like to wear them all:


1. Fancy a Fox Trot Heel In Bordeaux 2. Dance Instead of Walking Heel in Ivory 3. In for a Treat Heel  4. Touch of Honey Flat 5. Just Like Honey Heel in Grey 6. Notch Your Step Heel in Cognac 7. Pinch of Oregano Heel

4 comments:

  1. I like the Touch of Honey Flat! That's cute. But since they're all cute, I understand your dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaning towards #6 because I love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5 for sure, so sophisticated, and weddingish, and perfect for subsequent garden parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this requiremernt to prove myself not a robot in order to comment, a bit of a paradox. Surely if I were capable of offering an independent opinion I would roil at the suggestion that as a robot my opinion was unwelcome. Muzzle the robot? I think not!! What's next, oppose my thumb and finger to prove I'm not a cat?

    ReplyDelete