Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Back to Work

Turns out RMC was having a reunion which meant all the good haunted B and B’s in Kingston were booked-up. So instead of Kingston, this past weekend Matt and I headed to Niagara Falls.


It was a wonderful trip. We went to a bunch of our favourite wineries and picked-up enough bottles to be set for the next few months (we hope!).


I was driving this time so Matt was in charge of the tastings which makes me excited to try out some of the different ones he chose.


The weather was cool and breezy but the sun was shining every day of our weekend. We did some of the fun tourist things that we’d never done before like travelling behind the Falls (which was scary and really neat).


I have this irrational fear whenever I’m at Niagara Falls that I’m going to end up going over them somehow. Does anyone else get this? Matt says I’m crazy. Anyway, it was an amazing weekend and I’m very sad to be returning to the real world today. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. First, I am very envious of your trip. Second, you have been behind the falls, because I have been. Maybe you were 8 or 9?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not. I chickened out majorly and hung out in the gift-shop with Daddy. You and Mommy went!

    ReplyDelete