Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sweet Surprise

I got a treat in the mail today! My big sister and her fiancée got me a gorgeous vintage ring as a graduation present. They bought the ring from Meg over at Mag Wildwood’s Closet. I love getting anything in the mail but it’s even better when it arrives in such a sweet package! 


The way Meg ships her items could not be prettier. I can’t wait until a friend far away has a special occasion so that I can send them something so cute!


Right now the ring is a little bit tiny, it just fits on my pinky, but I’m going to get it resized at a local jeweller next week so I can wear it on my ring finger. I worked hard for this last degree and this lovely ring will always remind me how lucky I am to have such a wonderful and supportive family!

No comments:

Post a Comment