Friday, May 20, 2011

Felt Veg

I’ve decided this spring to plant a small vegetable garden. I tried to do this a couple of years ago but I lost enthusiasm for the undertaking and forgot both where and what I had planted. Undeterred by this previous failure, I have decided that this will be my year to develop a green thumb! While searching for inspiration I came across these adorable felt fruits and veggies made by Serena and Julie over at Tempo Designs.


Each veggie is hand sewn in rural Lincolnshire and I think they all look good enough to eat! Maybe if my real veggies don’t work out I can just get some of these and feel better.

I love the carrots and peas but I think my personal favourite are the strawberries! They look plump and delicious and nothing says summer like strawberries. Alright, time to get my hands dirty and grow some food!

No comments:

Post a Comment