Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday Plush Honey Badger

I’m hoping my friend Josh doesn’t read this post before I see him because it’s sort of about his gift (well, completely about his gift actually). I made him a plush honey badger.


He’d asked for a Trogdor but I’m still trying to figure out how to make the Trogdor able to stand-up so instead he gets this little fellow. I didn’t have a pattern or anything but I'm pretty pleased with how my badass badger turned out. 


I gave him a king cobra so everyone knows not to mess with him. I’m sure 99.9% of you are familiar with the honey badger video but for the 0.1% who aren’t here it is in all its glory:


I hope Josh like’s this guy! But I mean even if he doesn’t, honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a sh*t! (Update: He loved it and Honey Badger was secretly thrilled!)

No comments:

Post a Comment