Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Domo Ornaments

I know it’s not Christmas but I got kind of obsessed the last couple of weeks making these little Domo-kun ornaments. They’re just so gRrRRRRrrr (in a good ferocious way)! 


Their bodies are made of a super fuzzy brown polar fleece and their mouths and teeth are felt. Add some shiny black button eyeballs and a bit of ribbon and you’ve got yourself a sweet little ornament! Plus, these guys are so much easier to whip-up than the full-sized Domos. Though I think a Christmas tree full of Domos would be pretty adorable, I might just go hang a couple of these guys in my cubicle at work! Ok, no more Domos for now, on to something else…like more packing!

2 comments:

  1. Domos in their little boxes are toooooo cute! Thet'd make very unique birthday party favours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I'd never thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete