Monday, December 9, 2013

Wedding Rant (1 of 9,000)

Anyone who has ever had fun planning a wedding (specifically their own wedding) is a psychopath. It. Is. Horrible. It’s like as soon as I make one decision, all these other possibilities are closed off. Yes, handmade pine cone bouquets would be lovely, BUT WHAT ABOUT FELT FLOWERS?! WHAT ABOUT THEM?! With less than a year to go, real decisions need to be made and I’m begrudgingly making them. The Save the Date magnets are at the printers (also, fun fact, when you stick a note about the Save the Dates with a short form on your desk, people think you have a venereal disease!). Here’s the mock-up:


Pretty cute huh? I blurred out the date at the bottom because I don’t want to look at it AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU! Oh well, I have accomplished one wonderful thing in the past week. I booked a “day of” wedding coordinator. Her name is Amy and she runs Unmistakably You and I am in love with her. Anyone who is even remotely thinking of having a wedding should call her for the sake of their mental health. Sigh…back to my lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment