Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

Once again the Dungavell ladies donned our gay apparel for Christmas Eve. I’m always amazed with how well getting bizarre outfits works.


This year, a few days before Christmas Eve, Matt and I went into a tiny Goodwill shop and promptly found 4 Sari-like garments. Now finding 4 of these outfits was good luck already but then the fact that these 4 fit us 4 perfectly was a Christmas miracle (especially considering that one of us is 8 months pregnant).


As always it was a wonderful evening and Granny and Poppa even called in by skype to sing carols with us. It’s crazy to think that by this time next year Matt and I will be husband and wife and little Jack will be with us, I’m going to dress him as a sushi roll.


I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment