Thursday, December 22, 2011

Needle Felted Animals

Needle felting has always intimidated me a little bit but I do love to see the things some very talented people create with this technique. The creations over at Darialvovsky are perfect examples the gorgeous pieces people create.


In describing her path to this art form, Daria explains “My way to needle felting was long and interesting. In attempts to find the most expressive materials, I have tried wood, ceramics and even metal… I discovered this amazing world three years ago through the Waldorf kindergarten which my elder daughter attended.” I can’t get over how realistic looking everything she makes is; I think I love her animals the very best. 


Daria works under the philosophy that “we can make a difference and help humanity and therefore our entire world, if we spread the Love and Gentleness everywhere we can.” I can’t think of a sweeter message for the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment