Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Fleece Treat


I had a very wonderful but busy weekend in my new home with lots of dinners with friends and a special visit from a faraway friend for a belated birthday celebration. I didn’t have much time to work on any of my own crafty projects but that’s when I get to discover the wonderful work of so many other talented people. Case and point, Floriana’s fleece creations over at Pretty Plush


As if her designs weren’t sweet enough, the descriptions she writes to go along with them are hilarious. Accompanying Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood is the following: “Hi! My name is Wolf. Maybe you've heard of me? No? Ok, I have a moment to chat, but just a while, ‘cause I have a meeting in the forest...I'm gray, I like sushi but not only. Red color is my favorite, and I like lying in bed while working.” I hope you all had as awesome a weekend as I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment